Living with CFS/ME can be hard, but we are here to try and make it easier to get life back on track.
The service has been successfully treating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS) for the past 16 years. We are part of a teaching hospital with state-of-the-art facilities and have a specialist team of doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, psychologists, dieticians and social worker.
Kết quả xổ số Quảng Nam Our nationally recognised service helps children and young people (up to 19 years) who are living with CFS/ME, chronic pain, medically unexplained symptoms, non-epileptiform seizures and chronic headaches.
- We work collaboratively with young people and families and plan the programme together
- We provide advice on reversing the vicious cycle that happens when fatigue, pain and inactivity reduces the ability to do things and time away from school affects schoolwork, friendships and mood
- We have an adolescent ward for young people struggling with CFS/ME who may need to come for regular in patient admissions for more intensive input
- We liaise with schools and help with re-entry into school
- Our multidisciplinary team runs adolescent clinics, groups and day care ward reviews
- We provide tailor-made input from occupational therapy, physiotherapy or psychology
- We have education groups for sleep, pacing and graded exercise
- We provide advice on disordered non-refreshing sleep
- We provide integrated specialist psychological support to young people and their families as well as psychology-run ‘coping with CFS’ groups.
Kết quả xổ số Quảng NamAbove all, we deliver a high quality and responsive CFS service that maximises health and wellbeing for children, young people and families.
- chronic headaches
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- chronic pain syndrome
- medically unexplained symptoms
- myalgic encephalopathy
- An introduction to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME CFS)
- Eating Better with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME CFS)
- Getting back to school with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME CFS)
- How to sleep better with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME CFS)
- Relapses, setbacks and flare-ups in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Relaxation can help symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME CFS)