Support services are available for patients who are living independently and are deaf or have hearing impairment. Assistance is offered with telephones, text-phones and listening equipment, induction loops which work with your hearing aid, alarms, alarm clocks, doorbells and teletext adapters, smoke alarms and more.

The Social Services department you need to contact will depend on the borough you reside in. Contact your local council and ask to speak to the Sensory Support Team or the person who works with deaf or hard of hearing people.

Kết quả xổ số Quảng NamWe can make the referral on your behalf, during your visit to the department.

Camden Sensory Needs Service
Adult Social Care
Supporting People
London Borough of Camden
5 Pancras Square

Telephone: 020 7974 4000 (option 1)
Fax: 020 7974 5822

City of Westminster Sensory Needs Service
Marie Webb-Stevens
Westminster City Hall
64 Victoria Street
9th Floor - West

Telephone: 020 7641 2673
Fax: 020 7641 3902
Minicom: 020 7641 8222
SMS text: 07793 261 022

Islington Sensory Team
Contact Islington
222 Upper Street London,
N1 1XR

Telephone: 020 7527 2000
Fax: 020 7527 5001
Minicom: 020 7527 1900

The Physical & Sensory Impairment Team

2nd Floor
Building 4
Oakleigh Road South
N11 1NP

Telephone: Kết quả xổ số Quảng Nam020 8359 5000


Timetable: Monday to Thursday 9am-5.15pm and Friday 9am-5pm


Deaf and Hard of Hearing People representative:

Kết quả xổ số Quảng Nam Telephone: 020 7974 2837