Kết quả xổ số Quảng NamThe service is staffed by fully qualified doctors and health care professionals who also have additional training in complementary medicine.
Kết quả xổ số Quảng NamThey work within a multidisciplinary team and communicate with other clinical teams involved in the patient’s care.
Kết quả xổ số Quảng NamTo help patients make informed decisions about cancer treatments in collaboration with their oncology and surgical teams.
- To help patients manage side effects of their prescribed cancer treatments.
- To offer advice on strategies for physical and emotional symptoms.
- To give patients reliable, safe and up to date information about complementary treatments.
- To advise on possible problems when taking over-the-counter herbs and supplements at the same time as cancer treatments. We can contact your hospital pharmacy or oncology team on your behalf.
- To offer advice on lifestyle management and self-care, including diet.
- To offer an individualised programme of care for each patient so that complementary treatments and lifestyle management can be used safely and appropriately alongside conventional care.
If you are unable to attend your appointment please let us know at least 48 hours beforehand so we can offer your appointment to someone else. If you do not attend your appointment without telling us we may refer you back to your GP.
Following your treatment you will be referred back to your GP.
Kết quả xổ số Quảng NamPlease note that the appointment will be held at Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Wing (EGA), EGA Childrens Outpatient Department UCLH for children under 13yrs. Children over 13yrs will be seen at the Macmillan Cancer Centre.
Kết quả xổ số Quảng NamThe RLHIM is also a teaching hospital and from time to time other healthcare professionals may observe in outpatient clinics as part of a training course. We will always ask your permission for students to sit in during your consultation. You do not have to have students present if you would prefer not to.