Kết quả xổ số Quảng NamSome women report that packing your hospital bag in preparation for the birth of your baby is one of the exciting milestones of pregnancy. We recommend that you have your bag packed by 35 weeks in anticipation of labour, even if you are planning a home birth.
Below is a list that you may find useful as a guide as what to bring to hospital for your labour and post birth:
- Nightdress / pyjamas
- Big t-shirt for labour
- Slip on slippers (easy to take on and off)
- Socks (as feet can get cold in labour)
- Toiletries – lip balm, as your lips can dry out on a warm labouring area
- Massage oil / aromatherapy for labour (optional)
- Music (or anything that will help you relax)
- Bath towel
- Sanitary towels
- Disposable or old underwear
- Feeding bra
- Breast pads
- Snacks and fluids – isotonic flat drinks are good, as are slow release carbohydrate foods to keep your energy levels up for your labour.
- You may wish to bring things like a pillow, blanket or picture to personalise your room during your stay, but please be aware that room space is limited so do not bring too many items.
Please do not bring anything valuable into hospital as we do not have facility for safe- keeping and would be brought in at your own risk.
- Baby vests
- Baby grows
- Mittens (optional)
- Cotton wool