Kết quả xổ số Quảng NamWe are offering options for patients to have clinic appointments over video. There are several secure ways to access your video appointment, which will be indicated on your appointment letter.
Video appointments can save you time and money, and still allow you to have a face-to-face visit, albeit virtually. We will be able to see you during the call and you will be able to see who you are talking to as well.
Kết quả xổ số Quảng NamYou would only have an appointment if your clinic team have contacted you to set this up. If you are unable to attend video clinic appointments, please contact the clinic team to change your appointment.
Things to think about before your video clinic appointment
- Your appointment letter will tell you how to access your video appointment
- Read the specific guidance (Attend Anywhere or Zoom) on setting up and testing your equipment
- Make sure you are sitting in a private, well-lit area where you will not be disturbed
- You are welcome to invite a family member, friend and/or carer to sit with you throughout the video consultation
Safe and proper use of mobile phones and other communication devices during your video consultation
Kết quả xổ số Quảng NamThe use of mobile phones and other devices can be very helpful for patients and their relatives during video consultation: they can be used for audio recording difficult or complex information or to reach out to family and friends. UCLH allows patients to use their devices if they follow the appropriate safeguards stated below.
- Recording is not allowed if there is more than one patient attending the video consultation. This means it is not allowed for group video appointments.
- Please inform your healthcare professional if you would like to take a recording of your consultation so they can make a note of this in your healthcare record.
- The recording:
- should be for personal use only
- is illegal to share on social media or other publicly accessible formats (the misuse of a recording may result in criminal or civil proceedings)
- is of a private and confidential nature. It is your responsibility to keep it safe and secure.
You are permitted to share your consultation recording with another healthcare professional provided you are open with everyone in the recording about your intent to do so.